There are lot of candidates who are interesting to know about the salary of Bihar STET Teacher, there allowances as well as benefits and perks and much more. Do you know what is the full form of STET ? Well if you know then great but if you don’t then you should know it as STET stands for State Teacher Eligibility Test for recruitment of teaches in every state. As we talk about Bihar STET Teacher they get paid very well and there is a great career opportunity also for them to get to higher post. In this post we will be talking about Bihar STET Teacher salary in detail. Let’s move forward to now in more detail –
What is the salary of Bihar STET ?
After the implementation of 7th Pay commission the Bihar STET Teacher salary is increased with much more benefits and perks. What is the Income of Bihar STET Teacher ? The basic pay band for the teachers of Secondary and Higher Secondary remains between Rs.5200 – 20200/-. As compared between primary, secondary and higher secondary teachers posting, the grade pay of Primary Teacher (Class 1-6) remains 2000, Secondary teachers (Class 9-10) remains Rs.2400/- whereas grade pay is higher for the higher secondary teachers (Class 11-12) remains Rs.2800/-.
All Directly Recruited Bihar STET Teachers will be on Probation for 2 years and PGT Teachers will Get a Fix salary of Rs 25,000 without any Grade Pay Included.
Bihar STET Old Pay and New Pay Comparison
Below Table Will give you brief detail about Bihar STET Teacher Pay scale after the implementation of 7th pay commission. As Per latest announcement there will be 15% hike in teacher salary as well as Basic Pay from 1st of April 2021 also DA could be hiked from 17% to 30%. Have a look :-
|Bihar STET Teachers
|Old Basic Pay
|New Basic Pay
|Primary School Teacher
|Secondary School Teacher
|Senior Secondary School Teacher
- House Rent Allowances (HRA)- 8%
- Dearness Allowance (DA)- 17%
- Medical Allowance- 1000
Bihar STET Salary for Primary teachers (Class 1-6)
- The basic pay for the Bihar Primary teachers remains Rs. 18510.
- The Primary teachers teaching the students of class 1-6th will be getting the HRA of Rs.1413/- and DA of Rs.3099/-.
- The total Pay scale of Bihar Stet Primary Teacher is 2000.
- Right Now In-hand salary for the Bihar Primary School teachers will be approx Rs. 22,700/-.
- After 15% hike, The New In-hand salary for the Bihar Secondary teachers could be approx Rs. 30,000/-.
Bihar STET Salary for Secondary teachers (Class 9-10)
- The basic pay for the Bihar Secondary teachers remains Rs. 19540.
- The Secondary teachers teaching the students of class 9-10th will be getting the HRA of Rs.1563/- and DA of Rs.3320/-.
- The total pay scale Bihar Stet Secondary Teacher is 2400.
- Right now In-hand salary for the Bihar Secondary teachers will be approx Rs. 30,000/-.
- After 15% hike, The New In-hand salary for the Bihar Secondary teachers could be approx Rs. 35,415/-.
Bihar STET Salary for Senior Secondary teachers (Class 11-12)
- The basic pay for the Bihar Senior Secondary teachers remains Rs. 20560/-.
- The Senior Secondary teachers teaching the students of class 11-12th will be getting the HRA of Rs.1650/- and DA of Rs.3500/-.
- The total pay scale Bihar Stet Senior Secondary Teacher is 2800.
- Right Now In-hand salary for the Bihar Senior Secondary teachers will be approx Rs. 35,000/-
- After 15% hike, The New In-hand salary for the Bihar Secondary teachers could be approx Rs. 40,710/-.
Bihar STET Career Growth
After successfully clearing the exam of Bihar STET, the candidates are appointed on there post in different districts of Bihar. The salary of Bihar STET teacher may vary to different districts also. There is great opportunity for Bihar STET to get promoted to higher post after the fullfillment of criteria set by Bihar Govt. Below we have mentioned about the post that how Bihar STET Teacher Promoted after some years. Have a detail look now –
- Assistant teacher in Primary school
- A senior teacher in Primary school
- Head Master/ Head Misses in primary school
- A senior teacher in Upper Primary school
- Principal in Upper Primary School
Note: the promotion chances are high in primary schools and one can also reach up to the level of Principal in Junior school.
Bihar STET Job Responsibilities
Here we will be looking at the job responsibility of Bihar STET Teacher. Have a look on below table for detail info –
|Prepare and deliver lessons regularly.
|Give feedback and maintain the records of Pupils’ development and progress.
|Find new topic areas, maintain up-to-date subject knowledge, and devise and write new curriculum materials.
|Prepare pupils for other external examinations.
|Manage pupils’ behaviour in the classroom as well as school premises and apply proper measures in case of misbehaviour.
|Communicate with parents regarding their progress.
|Taking up personal duties like tutoring personally and supporting them in their personal and educational difficulties.
|Liaise with other professionals such as learning mentors, career advisors, educational psychologists and education welfare officers.
|Supervise the work of trainee teachers, newly qualified teachers and teaching assistants.
|Participate in other extracurricular activities such as study outings, events etc.
|Go through the regular observations and participate in regular in-service training (INSET) as part of continuing professional development (CPD).
The job post of Bihar STET Teacher is dream for many of people of who wants to work as teacher. The job is secure and the work load is less in comparison to that of private schools. Salary is impressive, career growth is promising, additional benefits and much more that you get as the Bihar STET Teacher. That’s why there is lot of competition for Bihar STET Teacher and you need a high level for preparation to crack the exam. So here in this post we have discusses in detail about Bihar STET Teacher salary, career growth, promotion, job profile etc that will surely help you. You can also check the salary of SSC according to there post. If there is any query you can ask in our comment section mentioned below. Stay tuned with us for more updates.