Here in this post we are going to talk in detail about Central Armed Police Force aka CAPF Officer salary, there job profile, benefits and perks etc in depth. There are 5 branches of CAPF that are Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force(CISF), Indo‐Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). This job comes with tons of responsibilities because it is below the Minister of Home Affairs. It’s a golden chance for all the aspirants because it may be a government job and comes with perks and edges. The UPSC CAPF AC includes a heap of scope for promotion and career growth. The regular payment received by the UPSC CAPF Assistant commander is additionally an honest quantity and will increase with the promotion and responsibilities that escort it.
We’ve got decoded each minute detail for your understandings. browse the complete to grasp concerning the UPSC CAPF regular payment & Job Profile 2020. The Assistant commander of the UPSC CAPF can have tons of scope during this journey. The promotion has been listed in ascending order for your higher understanding. Candidates should note that, as your post will increase the regular payment will increase. The promotion relied on the expertise, duty years, accessibility of vacancy, and more.
How much an CAPF Officer earns?
Those aspirant who have applied for the Union Public Service Commission CAPF AC can receive the regular salary within the following structure. The regular payment has been divided into the essential pay, DA, In-hand regular payment, and therefore the grade pay. to grasp additional, visit the table to grasp the breakdown of the regular payment.
|Rank||Pay Scale(Basic pay)||Pay Band|
|Assistant Commandant||Rs. 56,100 – Rs. 1,77,500||Pay Band 3|
|Deputy Commandant||Rs. 67,700 – Rs. 2,08,700||Pay Band 3|
|Commandant||Rs. 78,800 – Rs. 2,09,200||Pay Band 3|
|Sr. Commandant Deputy Inspector General||Rs. 1,23,000 – Rs. 2,15,900||Pay Band 4|
|Deputy Inspector General||Rs. 1,31,000 – Rs. 2,16,600||Pay Band 4|
|Inspector General Commandant||Rs. 1,44,000 – Rs. 2,18,000||Pay Band 4|
|Additional Director General Deputy Commandant||Rs. 1,82,200 – Rs. 2,18,000||HAG|
|Director General Assistant Commandant||Rs. 2,25,000||Apex Fixed|
Career Growth and Ranks of CAPF Officer
As you know that the salary earned by Central Armed Police Force is impressive, you will be more happy to know that the career growth and rank of CAPF Officer is more interesting to know about. Let’s have a more detailed look on Central Armed Police Force Career Growth and Rank –
|S.No||Central Armed Police Force||Ranks of Indian Army||Ranks of Indian Navy||Ranks of Indian Air Force|
|1.||Director General (Apex scale of the Indian Police Service)||Lieutenant General (GOC in C’s Scale)||Vice Admiral(FOC in C’s Scale)||Air Marshal (AOC in C’s Scale)|
|2.||Additional Director General (ADG)||Lieutenant General(HAG)||Vice Admiral(HAG)||Air Marshal(HAG)|
|3.||Inspector General (IG)||Major General||Rear Admiral||Air Vice Marshal|
|4.||Deputy Inspector General(DIG)||Brigadier||Commodore||Air Commodore|
|6.||Second in Commandant||Lieutenant Colonel||Commander||Wing Commander|
|7.||Deputy Commandant||Major||Lieutenant Commander||Squadron Leader|
|8.||Assistant Commandant||Captain||Lieutenant||Flight Lieutenant|
Different Job Profile under CAPF
The Central Armed Police Forces will everything attainable to make sure national security. They fight the toughest things and are usually ironed into numerous security operations. They conjointly play a vigorous role in conducting elections in a very sleek manner.
CAPF comes beneath the house Ministry, and is categorised into the subsequent forces-
1. Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
CRPF is One of the largest industrial security forces in the world as well as it the first preference for many candidates. The salary of CRPF Officer is attractive and they also get promoted fastly.
The responsibility of dominant and handling Naxalites and riots.
2. Border Security Force (BSF)
The term BSF stands for the Border Security Force which is the border Defence organization in India. The Salary of BSF also good as it differs according to there post. The BSF Assistant Commandant is responsible for
- Promotion of a way of security amongst the civilians of India
- Protection of border between India and Islamic Republic of Pakistan
- Preventing misappropriated refugees from stepping into the country and preventing cross border crimes.
3. Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
CISF officer is the third preference for candidates as the CISF are posted in Urban area and Metro cities only. The most interesting part of the topic is to find out the salary of CISF.
- Providing security to state-owned infrastructures, PSU and government establishments
- Protection of business unit and government infrastructure
4. Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
The ITBP’s main motto is Shaurya Dridhata Karm Nishtha Valour Steadfastness and Commitment. ITBP are posted on Indo China border and the salary of ITBP Officer vary according to the rank.
- Prevention for the violation of border
- Providing security to the northern borders, that are on the brink of China and Islamic Republic of Pakistan
- Protection of the border between India and China
- Prevention of misappropriated immigration, importing and alternative anti-national crimes across the border.
5. Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
The SSB (Sashastra Seema Bal) is the job post in Defence forces that gives reason to make your life exceptional by serving your country. It’s the most proudable job post a candidates can have. that also offers you attractive salary and additionally a great career if you want to achieve more. Starting salary of SSB is Rs 25k at constable rank. Let’s move on to know job profile of SSB –
- Protection of Indo-Bhutan and Indo-Nepal borders
- Prevention of anti-national activities, like importing and cross-border crimes.
Benefits and Perks
As you know the salary earn by Central Armed Police Force aka CAPF officer is great, you must be willing to know what benefits they enjoy. Let’s have a look on Benefits and Perks of CAPF AC Officer apart from there salary-
- The Central Armed Police Force (CAPF) AC Officer get good housing from central govt. and they might also get bungalows to stay with family.
- CAPF AC Officer also get government vehicles along with TA.
- The officer with higher ranks also get chauffeurs for the vehicles they have been provided.
- The other allowances offered to CAPF AC Officer are DA and CCA.
- CAPF AC officer is that one can work independently without any political interference.
Hope you have got all related details about Central Armed Police Force Salary, grade pay and rank they serve. We will see you soon till that stay tuned with us for more interesting updates.