It’s time to explore the commercial pilot salary in India. Today’s topic consists of necessary details about the pilot like salary, age limit, qualification, exam, and much more other information.
The Pilot Salary In India differs from the job category like (private, co-pilot, international, etc). All the different pilots have different rang of salary which depends upon the knowledge and experience.
The salary of a pilot may vary according to the airlines. The Pilot has experience of the whole aircraft can leads towards the biggest salary which increases within the first five years of joining.
Commercial Pilot Salary According to Their Experience
- If the commercial pilot has less than 01 years of experience then the salary level or the average total salary is Rs. 1,017,365 including tips, bonuses, overtime, and other pay these all are on the basis of 12 salaries.
- If the commercial pilot having the experience of ten to nineteen years then the pay scale given to the employee is Rs. 1,500,000 these all are on the basis of 11 salaries.
- If the commercial pilot has completed one to four year then the payment given to the employee is Rs. 1,400,000 this is calculated on the basis of 42 salaries.
- If the commercial pilot has knowledge of five to nine years then the pay level which is given to the employee is Rs. 4,750,000 based on 19 salaries.
*N I L= Not In The List (not avilable in that type)
|TYPE OF AIRCRAFT||CAPTAIN/ PILOT IN COMMAND||FIRST OFFICER/ COPILOT||SECOND OFFICER/ FLIGHT ENGINEER|
|Airbus A- 300/ A- 310/ A- 320||Rs. 3,50,000 to Rs. 6,00,000||Rs. 2,25,000 to Rs. 3,00,000||Rs. 90,000 to Rs. 1,50,000|
|Airbus A- 340||Rs. 4,00,000 to Rs. 6,50,000||Rs. 2,50,000 to Rs. 3,25,000||Rs. 1,00,000 to Rs. 1,80,000|
|Boeing 737 -900||Rs. 4,00,000 to Rs. 6,50,000||Rs. 2,25,000 to Rs. 3,50,000||Rs.100,000 to Rs. 2,10,000|
|Cargo International/ Domestic||Rs.3,00,000 to Rs. 6,00,000||Rs.175,000 to Rs. 4,00,000||Rs. 80,000 to Rs. 2,00,000|
|Courier Flight||Rs. 2,00,000 to Rs. 3,25,000||Rs.90,000 to Rs. 1,50,000||N I L|
|Private/ VIP Aircraft||Rs.1,00,000 to 1,50,000||N I L||N I L|
|Private Air Taxi||Rs. 1,00,000 to Rs. 1,50,000||N I L||N I L|
The Commercial Pilot Salary average is based on Experience:- The salary structure of the commercial pilot according to their experience. As the more experienced person gets the maximum salary as compared to a less experienced one. The list of salary is according to experience is given below.
|TIME EXPERIENCE||AVERAGE SALARY OF COMMERCIAL PILOT|
|Less than a year||The starting salary is Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 1,30,000|
|one- four years||After reaching 1/4 year of job the salary of a commercial pilot is Rs.1,00,000 to Rs. 3,00,000|
|five- nine years||After complete 10 years as a pilot, the salary will become Rs. 2,50,000 to Rs. 4,50,000|
|ten- nineteen years||The salary of commercial pilots after 19 or 20 years is Rs. 4,00,000 to Rs. 7,00,000|
|More than twenty years||After the completion of 20 years the salary of the commercial pilot is range form Rs. 5,00,000 to Rs. 1,000,000|
Commercial Pilot Salary (monthly) Based on Certification or Training of commission
|JOB CATEGORY||SECTORS||COMMERCIAL PILOT SALARY/ PRIVATE PILOT SALARY RANG (MONTHLY)|
|Commercial Pilot||Commercial Aviation||range varies from Rs. 3,00,000 to Rs. 1,000,000|
|Private Pilot||Private Flight/ Air Taxi||range varies from Rs. 1,50,000 to Rs. 3,00,000|
For admission in any training course, you need to at least pass out your plus two examinations. Then PAT or Pilot Aptitude Test, an interview and fitness test are all conducted in successive order before admission to decent training courses.
Commercial Pilot Tasks
- The function of commercial pilot Operate, monitor, analyze and appropriately react to all aircraft operational functions.
- The pilot has to perform different coordinate tasks to permit a number of functions such as flight fueling, loading, and passenger handling.
- The pilot has to the knowledge of Maintainance, assigned aircraft equipment type, and current operational procedures.
- Safely, legally and consistently operate aircraft.
- Perform flight operations tasks including aircraft takeoff, climb, cruise, descent, approach, and landing is the part of the job of the pilot.
The Commercial Pilot Salary, Eligibility, Benefits, Exam Pattern And Many More
- Commercial pilot Salary starting average at/ Basic Pay:- INR 12 to 13 Lacs
- Commercial pilots are responsible to fly an airplane for different purposes, for example:- contract flights, save operations, putting out fires, airborne photography, and elevated application, also known as crop dusting.
- Commercial Pilot Eligibility:- 12th (Physics and Maths) and today the PPL Licence needs flying experience in the last 3 years
- Commercial Pilot Age Limit:- 18 – 30 years
- Theory Exam Topics:- Air Regulations, Aviation Meteorology, Air Navigation, Technical, Planning, etc.
- Actual flying experience required:- 10 hours of instrument flying, 250 hours of total flying time (including solo 150 hours, and across country 25 hours), 5 hours of night flying
- Commercial Pilot Medical Exam:- As granted by AFCME, New Delhi / IAM, Bangalore
- Benefits:- There are so many other benefits which are given by the management to the pilot but here I will list if few of them. The hotel accommodation, the airport transfers and meal allowances in addition to their regular salaries, and also gets travel benefits with their friends and family.
It was a pleasure to see you, and I’m so glad we got a chance to discuss what you’re looking for in a new site. I know this is an exciting and potentially nervous time for you, so let me say that you are in good hands.
We hope you get all important information regarding the application. Since you mentioned that you would like to look at some different posts, I will make sure that our team gives you a variety of options.
If have any query regarding this post may leave a comment in the given box below, afterward, our team will help you out as soon as possible. Thanks for your visit, and I hope to see you soon.