The HSSC Various Post Recruitment 2019 is here in this application you will see that the age limit is maximum 45 years that means anyone under this year can apply for the post.
HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission) has called up the application for the post of Various Posts (Under Health, UHBVNL & other Departments).
There is a total of 4322 number of seats which are to be filled soon in hereinafter days. Have you applied for the HSSC VARIOUS POST RECRUITMENT 2019 and waiting for the result then click on the link.
The bidder who is interested and knowledgeable to fill up the form may fill it soon because this is a perfect moment for the interviewee to work with this organization. To know more about the application, move downwards.
|Age Limit||Matriculate Level Supervisor (Female) – 17 to 45 Years|
Junior System Engineer /Divisional Revenue Accountant /SI Gen /Staff Nurse– 18 to 42 Years
Welfare Organizer – 25 to 52 Years
Clerk – 25 to 50 Years
Rest All Posts – 17 to 42 Years
Scheduled Cast/ Scheduled Tribes – 05 Years
Other Backward Classes/ Backward Classes – 03 Years
|Total Vacancy||4322 Vacant Seats|
Date To Be Remember For HSSC Various Post Recruitment 2019
The date for various posts under HSSC is listed below. The who wants to apply for the application can only apply only up to 09 October 2019, and the last date for Payment is only up to 12 October 2019.
If you have applied for the HSSC Patwari online form 2019 and want to know about the result then click on the link.
|Starting Date- Apply Form||20 September 2019|
|Deadline Date||09 October 2019|
|Last Day of Payment||12 October 2019|
|Last Day of Form||09 October 2019|
|Admit Card||Will here be soon|
|Exam Date||Will here be soon|
|Result Release Date||Will here be soon|
HSSC 2019 Application Fee
First of all the fee payment of HSSC for the various post is not refundable in any case. Reckoning mode online :- visa /master /credit/ debit /Rupay Card/ UPI. If you want to know more about emolument may check the official website.
If you are looking for result of HSSC GRAM SACHIV ONLINE FORM 2019 then click here to know about it.
For Dental Hygienist /Lab Tech /MPHW & other posts (Falling Under Categories: 01, 02, 04- 08, 10, 14, 17 & 19)
|General Male/ Female from Other State||Rs. 150/-|
|General Female hailing from Haryana||Rs. 75/-|
|Scheduled Cast /Backward Class /Economically Weaker Section hailing from Haryana |
|Rs. 35/- |
Rest All Posts Falling Under Categories: 03, 07, 09, 15, 16, 18 & 20 -:
|General Male/ Female from Other State||Rs. 100/-|
|General Female hailing from Haryana||Rs. 50/-|
|Scheduled Cast /Backward Classes /Economically Weaker Section hailing from Haryana |
|Rs. 25/- |
|PH Applicants for all Posts||No Fee|
HSSC Various Post Online Form Eligibility Criteria
- Dental Hygienist- Passed their Class 10th/Matriculation Level of Examination from any recognized board along with having Dental Hygienist Course from any certified institute.
- Lab Attendant- Passed their Class 10th/Matriculation Level of Examination with Science(including Physics & Chemistry) from any recognized board.
- Radiographer- Passed their Class 10th/Matriculation Level of Examination with Science (including Physics & Chemistry) & having Radiographers Course Diploma.
- T.B. Health Visitor- Passed their Class 10th/Matriculation Level of Examination with Science (including Physics & Chemistry) & have qualified T.B. Health visitor from a recognized institute.
- OT Assistant- Candidates who have passed their Class 10th/Matriculation Level of Examination with Science (including Physics & Chemistry) & done IT Asst Course form PGIMER will be eligible for this post.
- Veterinary Livestock- Passed their Class 10th/Matriculation Level of Examination with Science & have done Diploma in Veterinary Science /equivalent.
- Lab Technician- Passed their Intermediate Level of Examination with Diploma in Lab Technician.
- MPHW– Passed heir Intermediate Level of Examination with ANM Course Certificate.
- Pharmacist- Passed heir Intermediate Level of Examination with Diploma in Pharmacy.
- Staff Nurse- B.Sc Nursing. /Diploma in Nursing & have registered with State Medical Council of Haryana.
- SI– Passed their Intermediate Level of Examination
- All sort of links must present in the description box below (some useful links for you) applicants may check all information regarding the application there.
HSSC Various Post Selection Process
There is a piece of good news for the candidates who wants to apply for the application HSSC various post is that there is only one phase to crack, after that they can join the organization.
|Phase 1||Computer Based Test or OMR Based Test|
Number of Vacant Seats Under HSSC 2019
The number of vacant seats under HSSC is listed below. The number of total seats is 4322 which is quite large. If you are waiting for the result of HSSC JE recruitment 2019 then click on the link the result will be uploaded soon.
|DIFFERENT CATEGORY||NUMBER OF VACANT SEATS|
(Category Number 1) Dental Hygienist
(Category Number 2) Laboratory Technician
(Category Number 3) Laboratory Attendant
(Category Number 4) MPHWP
(Category Number 5) Pharmacist
(Category Number 6) Radiographer/ Ultrasound Technician
(Category Number 7) T.B. Health Visitor
(Category Number 8) Ophthalmic Assistant
(Category Number 9) Operation Theatre Assistant
(Category Number 10)Staff Nurse
|29 Posts |
|Animal Husbandry & Dairying|
(Category Number 11) Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant
|Women & Child Development|
(Category Number 12) Supervisor Female (Matriculate)
(Category Number 13) Supervisor Female (Graduate)
|19 Posts |
|Uttar Haryana Bijli Nigam Limited (UHBVNL)|
(Category Number 14) Junior System Engineer
(Category Number 15) Clerk
(Category Number 16) Welfare Organizer
(Category Number 17) Divisional/ Revenue Accountant
|Cooperative Society Haryana|
(Category Number 18) Sub-Inspector General
|Employees State Insurance Health Care|
(Category Number 19) Staff Nurse
(Category Number 20) MPHW (Female)
|24 Posts |
Some Useful Links For You:-
|Official HSSC Website|
|Download Official HSSC Notification|
To know more about marks distribution, subject and what kind of syllabus is going to come in your exams may check the official site. The important links of the official website present above in the box of some useful links for you.