Before starting talking about Indian Navy SSR exam syllabus, Let’s just find out some basic information about the Indian Navy. It helps to understand the whole article easily. So Let’s discuss what is the term Indian Navy stands for, or how many military forces are there and navy comes under military forces or not? To get the answer to these question just keep on reading the whole article. so let’s start with the first question what is the term Indian Navy or Navy means, The Indian Navy is the naval subsidiary of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the predominant Commander of the Indian Navy. The Chief of Naval Staff, a four-star admiral, commands the navy.
The primary aim of the navy is to indemnity the nation’s coastal borders, and in concurrence with other Armed Forces of the union, act to discourage or conquer any warning or assault against the territory, people or nautical interests of India, both in war and tranquillity. Through linkage exercises, goodwill visits and generous missions, including tragedy solace, Indian Navy encourage bilaterally connection between nations. Now it’s time for the next question, so the next question is how many military forces in our country? So there are three kinds of military forces:- Army for land, Navy for water, Air forces for air. Now the next and last question of our list, after that we will continue with our main topic. So the question is Navy the part of Indian military so the answer is yes it is the part of our Indian forces.
NAVY SSR SYLLABUS 2019
The main question comes in our mind after applied for the post. That is what is the syllabus for the Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR). How many numbers of question is there in the exam and how many stages in the selection process for the candidates who have to crack the exam and to get his dream job.
NAVY SUBJECT WISE SYLLABUS
So there are four subjects:- English, Mathematics, Science, General Knowledge for the exam from where the question is going to come. We will tell you about each subject.
- Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to passive/passive to active voice.
- Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners(use of a, the, any etc), Use of pronouns.
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult words.
- Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/Tense/Non Finites, Punctuation.
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry, Probability Function, Limits and Continuity, Differentiation, Applications of Derivatives.
- Conic Sections, Permutations and Combinations, Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Sets and Set Theory, Statistics.
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines, Circles.
- Relations and Functions, Logarithms, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry.
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Determinants, Definite Integrals.
- Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body/Gravitation.
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves.
- Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations, Atomic Nucleus / Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices, Principles of Communication.
- Metals and Non-Metals, Organic Chemistry, Food, Nutrition and Health, Physiology and Human Diseases, Computer Science.
- Culture and Religion, Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Freedom Movement.
- Spatial, Numerical, Reasoning & Associative Ability, Sequences, Spellings Unscrambling, Coding and Decoding
- Common Names, Full forms, and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors.
- National : Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments, Eminent Personalities.
- Sports: championships/Winners/Terms/No. of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbours, Current Affairs.
- Important National Facts about India, Heritage, and Arts, Dance, History, Languages, Capitals, and Currencies.
CHECK THE SYLLABUS FORM OFFICAIL WEBSITE :- NAVY SSR SYLLABUS
SSR SELECTION PROCESS 2019
So for the Navy SSR post, there are three different stages for the selection process of a candidate to crack the particular exam, after that he is fit for the dream job. The list of stages is given below.
|Phase 1||Written Test|
|Phase 2||Physical Fitness Test (PFT)|
|Phase 3||Medical Standards|
NUMBER OF QUESTION IN NAVY SSR
The number of question is going to come in the exam of SSR is listed below down. Candidates may check the details from there, or the job seekers may note that the point present just below the table is the most important point. so the readers are requested to read the point carefully.
|SUBJECTS||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||MARKS|
- The level of the question paper will be that of 10+2.
- The time span of question paper will be of 1 hour (60 minutes).
- Question Paper Will be split into four Parts and Each part will be of 25 Questions (Total 100 Questions).
- The most important point is that one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty. If you mark or select the wrong answer.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and of objective type.
YOU CAN ALSO CHECK THIS:-APPLICATION FEES OF INDIAN NAVY PC & SSC OFFICER ONLINE FORM
The United States remains unanimous as the figurehead of the world’s armed forces position at number one accompany by Russia, China, Japan, and India. The top 10 are wrap up by France on the 6th spot, South Korea on number 7th and Italy, the United Kingdom and Turkey filling in spots 8th through ten. India’s neighbor and adversary Pakistan rank at number 11th. If you have any query regarding the post then may leave the comment in the comment box. we hope you get sufficient knowledge about the Indian Navy and the syllabus of SSR. Thanks for reading the article.