LIC HFL recruitment 2019, updates are here on the page. If you want to work with LIC then it’s a great time to try your luck. So let’s get started with the topic details.
The LIC was founded on 01 September 1956 when the Parliament has passed the Life Insurance of India Act, that nationalized the private insurance industry in India.
The term LIC stands for Life Insurance Corporation of India. The headquarter is located at Mumbai, India. The chairman of LIC or the key person of LIC is M. R. Kumar. The slogan of Insurance company is Yogakshemam Vahamyaham.
It is the largest insurance company in India because it holds the asset value of worth Rs. 3,111,847 crore with life fund of Rs. 28,28,320.12 crore and the number of sold policies till now is Rs. 214.33 lakh the year (2018-19).
The number of employee work under the organization is 1,11,979 as it is measured by March 2019. The Subsidiaries of Life Insurance Corporation are Housing Finance, Pension Fund Ltd, LIC International, Mutual Fund, Cards Services, IDBI Bank.
In the previous month, the Life Insurance Corporation of India has called the application for the post of LIC AAO. And, nowhere is another update for the candidates.
Life Insurance Corporation of India has call application of Housing Finance Limited for the post of Assistants, Associates & Assistant Managers.
There is a total number of 300 seats which are to be filled soon in upcoming days. A few months ago there is an application of LIC and they called up candidates for 8581 post in LIC ADO Vacancy 2019.
Job seekers who are desirous and qualified to fill up the form may fill it soon because this is an appropriate moment for the interviewee to work with this organization.
To know more about the application, scroll down.
|Age Limit||21 to 28 Years|
|Total Vacancy||300 vacant post|
Date To Be Remeber For LIC HFL Recruitment 2019
The most important dates for the online form of HFL 2019, is mentioned below in the table. Candidates who are interested in the vacancy may note all the dates, and fill-up the form as soon as possible.
The form is on the official website is only up to 26 August, or you can say only for 12 days. It’s a suggestion for the job seeker who is agog in the application, may fill the form within one time without any delay.
|Starting Date- Apply Form||08 August 2019|
|Deadline Date||26 August 2019|
|Last Day of Payment||26 August 2019|
|Last Day of Form||26 August 2019|
|Admit Card||09 September 2019|
|Exam Date||09 October 2019|
|Result Release Date||Will be soon here|
LIC HFL 2019 Application Fee
The method of payment mode online :- visa /master /credit /debit/ Rupay Card/ UPI and GST @ 18% will be charged on the Application fee . If you want to know more about the fee may check the official website.
|General, OBC, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe Candidates||Rs.500/-|
Life Insurance Corporation Vacancy 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant:- Graduation degree with 55% Marks Minimum
- Associate:- Graduation degree with a minimum of 60% Marks
- Assistant Manager:- Graduation degree with minimum 605 marks along with 2 years full-Time Master of Business Administration / Multimedia Messaging Service / Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics / Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management / Post Graduate Diploma in Management / Post Graduate Diploma in Management in any discipline with minimum 60% marks
- All kind of links must present in the description box below (some useful links for you) applicants may check all information regarding the application there.
Housing Finance Limited 2019 Selection Process
The selection process of Housing Finance Limited is having two different phases. The first phase is a computer-based exam after that it is proceeded by Interview.
|Phase 1||Online Examination|
- Step No 1:- If you want to fill the from the click on the link is given below (Registration for LIC) after clicking on the link you land on the Registration page which looks like the picture shown below.
- Firstly, a pop-up page will open after clicking on continue you land on an information page.
- This page consists of:-
- Basic Info:- Fill up all your basic details like your name, father’s name, phone number, and etc.
- Photo and signature:- Upload your picture and signature
- Details:- Other basic details
- Preview:- Take a view of the application you filled up till now
- Uploads:- Check out the uploads
- Payments:- At last you need to pay application money including with GST.
Pay Scale Of HLF
The pay scale of the Assistant, Associate, and Assistant Manager is having a different pay structure according to post. The higher post candidate will the high pay in according to the lower one.
|POST NAME||PAY SCALE|
|Assistant||Rs. 23,870/- per month|
|Associate||Rs. 25,960/- per month|
|Assistant Manager||Rs. 56,000/- per month|
- Probation Period
- Assistant/Associate Posts- 06 month
- Assistant Manager Post- 01 Years
You Can Also Check The Video
Some Useful Links For You:-
|Official LIC Website|
|Download Official LIC Notification|
|Registration for LIC|
|Login for LIC|