We are here to talk about the new vacancy update that is Noida Metro Rail Recruitment 2019. The article contains all the necessary information regarding the application.
The Noida metro is a rapid transit system connects two cities first one is Noida and another one is Greater Noida in Gautam Buddh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Noida Metro Rail has called up an application for Station Controller, CRA, JE, Maintainer & Various posts (Contract Basis).
There is a total of 199 application for job applicants.
The Bidder who is interested and knowledgeable to fill up the form may fill it soon because this is a perfect moment for the interviewee to work with this organization.
To know more about the application, move downward.
|Age Limit||18 to 32 Years|
|Total Vacancy||199 Vacant Seats|
DATE TO BE REMEMBER FOR NOIDA METRO RAIL
The list of an important date of Noida metro vacancy 2019 is given below. The job seekers marks are the dates which are related to the exam.
|Starting Date- Apply Form||22 July 2019|
|Deadline Date||21 August 2019|
|Last Day of Payment||Before 21 August 2019|
|Last Day of Form||21 August 2019|
|Admit Card||Will here be soon|
|Exam Date||Will here be soon|
|Result Release Date||Will here be soon|
APPLICATION FEES OF NOIDA METRO RAIL RECRUITMENT 2019
First of all the fee payment of Rail metro vacancy, money is not refundable in any case. Reckoning mode online :- visa/master/credit/debit/Rupay Card/ UPI.
|General and OBC/ EWS Candidate||Rs. 675/-|
|Backward/ PH Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
If you want to know more about emolument may check the official website.
NOIDA METRO ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Office Assistant:- BBA/BCA Degree from a recognized institute
- Accounts Assistant:- Bachelor Degree in Commerce (B.Com) Or CA (Internship) /ICWA Examination passed
- Maintainer:- ITI Certification in Fitter/Electrician/ Mechanic/related trades from NCVT approved institutes
- Junior Engineer:- 03 Years Diploma in Engineering in Civil/Electronics/Mechanical/Electrical trades OR Bachelor Degree in Engineering (B.Tech) in Civil/Electronics/Mechanical/Electrical trades from recognized institute /university
- Station Controller:- Bachelor Degree in Science(B.Sc) Or Engineering Diploma (03 Years Duration) in Electrical/Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunications/IT/CS trades Or Bachelor Degree in Engineering(B.Tech)in Electrical/Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunications/IT/CS trades from recognized university/institution
METRO RAIL 2019 SELECTION PROCESS
The selection process of the different post is given below. Check the list, according to your applied post as there are few tests which are not included in other post tests.
|TYPES OF PAPER||POST NAMES|
|Written Test||Maintainer (02 paper), CRA/Station Controller (02 paper), Junior Engineer (02 paper), Other posts (02 paper)|
|Psycho Test||CRA/Station Controller|
|Personal Interaction||CRA/Station Controller, Junior Engineer, Other posts|
|Medical Test||CRA/Station Controller, Junior Engineer, other posts|
|Trade Test||Junior Engineer|
SOME USEFUL LINKS FOR YOU:-
|Apply For METRO|
|Official Notification of METRO|
|Official METRO Website|
YOU CAN ALSO CHECK THIS:- DMRC DEPUTY CHIEF ARCHITECT ONLINE FORM
To know more about marks distribution, subject and what kind of syllabus is going to come in your exams may check the official site.
The important links of the official website present above in the box of some useful links for you. Thank you.