ONGC recruitment 2019 online form are attainable here for the diverse number of application by the management. ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation) has invite application for the post of Non-Executive. Job applicants who are rapt and qualified to fill up the form may fill it soon because this is an apt moment for the interviewee to work with this organization. To know more about the application, scroll down. There are total 737 number of seats which are to be filled soon in upcoming days.
|Job Type||Non Executive|
|Age Limit||18 to 30 Years|
|Total Vacancy||737 vacant seats|
DATE TO BE REMEMBER FOR ONLINE FORM
|Starting Date- Apply Form||31 January 2019|
|Deadline Date||20 February 2019|
|Last Day of Payment||22 February 2019|
|Last Day of Form||20 February 2019|
|Admit Card||Will be soon here|
|Exam Date||Will be soon here|
|Result Release Date||Will be soon here|
|General and OBC Candidates||Rs. 370/-|
|Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, PWD, Women Candidates||No Fee|
NOTE:- First of all the fee payment is not refundable in any case. payment mode online :- visa/master/credit/debit/rupay card/ upi. If you want to know more about fee may check the official website of ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation) recruitment 2019. All kind of links must present in the description box below (some useful links for you) applicants may check all information regarding the application there. Lastly the fee is not refundable so fill it with proper care.
|A-1 Level|| |
1) Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry) – Bachelor of Science with Chemistry as mainsubject.
2) Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical/Diesel/Production/Cementing/Fitting/Machining/Welding/Survey), Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (HeavyVehicle Operations/ Winch Operations), Junior Slinger-CumRigger, Nurse GD.IV – High School or Class X Equivalent.
3) Junior Assistant (Material Management), Junior Assistant (Accounts/P&A/Steno English/ Official Language- Graduation with typing speedof 30 wpm.
4) Junior Security Supervisor – intermediate with 6 months training /experience in security.
5) Junior Fire Supervisor – Intermediate with 6 months experience in Fire services.
|A – 2 Level||1) Technical Assistant GD.III (Chemistry) – Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry.|
2) Assistant Technician (Civil/Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation/Mechanical/Drilling/Production/Boiler/Transport/ Material Management– Diploma in the concerned subject.
3)Security Supervisor- Graduate with one year Experience in Security.
|W-I Level||1) Junior Fireman – High School or Class X equivalent Board Examinations with Fireman’s training of Three month’s duration.|
2) Junior Health Attendant – Matriculation with First Aid Certificate.
|Phase 1||Computer Based Test|
|Phase 2||Skill Test ( Physical Test/ Driving Test/Physical Efficiency Test /Stenography Test /Typing Test etc)|
|POST NAME||SCALE PAY|
|A-I LEVEL||Rs.11,000/- to Rs.24,000/-|
|A-2 LEVEL||Rs.12,000/- to Rs.27,000/-|
|W-I LEVEL||Rs.10,000/- to Rs.18,000/-|
SOME USEFUL LINKS FOR YOU :-
|Official ONGC Website|
|Download Official ONGC Notification|
|Apply Online For ONGC|
YOU CAN ALSO CHECK THIS :- JNU RECRUITMENT 2019 ONLINE FORM
It was a pleasure to see you, and I’m so glad we got a chance to discuss what you’re looking for in a new site. I know this is an exciting and potentially nervous time for you, so let me say that you are in good hands. We hope you get all important information regarding the application. Since you mentioned that you would like to look at some different post, I will make sure that our team gives you a variety of options. If have any queiry regarding this post may leave a comment in the give box below, afterwards our team will help you out soon as possible. Thanks for your visit, and I hope to see you soon.