The person who controls the flight of an aircraft by operating its directional flight controls it is called an aircraft pilot or also know as an aviator. There were 290,000 airline pilots in the world in 2017. Lets Check out Pilot Salary in India in detail.
The members such as aircrew members, flight attendants, mechanics or ground crew, are not classified as aviators.
The member who consider as aviators are aircrew members, navigators or flight engineers because they are involved in operating the aircraft’s navigation and engine systems.
Type of civilian pilots is as follow- corporate aviation, agriculture, forest fire control, law enforcement, privately pleasure, charity, or in pursuance of a business, or commercially for non-scheduled and scheduled passenger and cargo air carriers.
After reading the above paragraphs it is clear to you that we are talking about pilot. The whole article revolves around the pilot, pilot salary, Internation, private, Commercial and Co-pilot salary. If you know Indian Airforce Salary and Allowances then you can also go through this article ” SALARY OF INDIAN AIR FORCE “
There is a bonus point for you which is present at the last of the main topics and to get that advantage just read the whole article. So, it’s time to see the topic one by one without any delay.
PRIVATE PILOT SALARY IN INDIA
- Average Starting Salary/ Basic Pay:- INR 6 to 40 Lacs
- Eligibility:- 12th with Medical fitness certificate from AFCME OR IAM
- Job Positions:- Co-Pilot, Chief Pilot, Commercial Pilot, Airline Pilot, Captain, Commuter Pilot, First Officer, Experimental Test Pilot, etc.
- Benefits:- health, life, vision, and dental insurance, as well as a retirement plan, paid vacation time that increases step-by-step based on years of service and etc.
- Age Limit:- 17 Year
- Theory Exam Topics:- Air Regulations, Aviation Meteorology, Air Navigation, Aircraft Engines, Seamanship
- This dual flight lasts 15 hours
- If solo flight then it takes 60 hours, of which 20 hours
COMMERCIAL PILOT SALARY IN INDIA
- Average Starting Salary/ Basic Pay:- INR 12 to 13 Lacs
- Commercial pilots are responsible to fly an airplane for different purposes, for example:- contract flights, save operations, putting out fires, airborne photography, and elevated application, also known as crop dusting.
- Eligibility:- 12th (Physics and Maths) and today the PPL Licence needs flying experience in the last 3 years
- Age Limit:- 18 – 30 years
- Theory Exam Topics:- Air Regulations, Aviation Meteorology, Air Navigation, Technical, Planning
- Actual flying experience required:- 10 hours of instrument flying, 250 hours of total flying time (including solo 150 hours, and across country 25 hours), 5 hours of night flying
- Medical Exam:- As granted by AFCME, New Delhi / IAM, Bangalore
- Benefits:- hotel accommodation, airport transfers and meal allowances in addition to their regular salaries, and also gets travel benefits with their friends and family.
CO-PILOT SALARY IN INDIA
- Average Starting Salary/ Basic Pay:- INR 8 to 10 Lacs
- Co-Pilot is in charge of the flight, the team, the travelers and the aircraft.
- He needs to guarantee that every single essential check is made sometime recently, amid and after the flight.
- Benefits:- healthy set of benefits including health, life, vision and dental insurance, as well as a retirement plan.
- They also get paid vacation time, which increases incrementally based on years of service
- Age Limit:- 45- year maximum
- Eligibility:- passed Class 12 from a recognized board/university.
INTERNATIONAL PILOT SALARY
- Average Starting Salary/ Basic Pay:- an A320 Captain gets Rs.7 Lakh a month while an A350 Captain gets Rs.10 Lakh.
- Age Limit:- 23 years
- Theory Exam Topics
PILOT STARTING SALARY IN INDIA
In India, if a person should have flying experience of 250 hours s/he can work as a commercial pilot.
The salary of a commercial pilot is high in India. As a newcomer, they can earn Rs 1.5 Lakh per month. After gaining experience, s/he will get Rs. 5 to 6 Lakh per month at the International route.
The basic pay salary of a private jet pilot is the same as a commercial pilot, but after holding an experience, they get paid Rs. 50 lakh per annum.
If a candidate has work experience with the Indian Army and Indian Navy, then s/he will earn Rs. 5 Lacs to Rs. 8 lacs per annum.
A commercial pilot at the international level, then one has a flying experience of 750 hours & have a basic license experience. At the international level, the salary package is twice the time than Indian agency pay.
While talking about some countries, the salary will be increased by 3 or 4 times better than in India.
HOW TO BECOME A PILOT
In the introduction paragraph, we promised you to give bonus information about something so there is a bonus tip or a piece of information for you people.
In this topic, we are going to tell you about how to become a pilot? So below there are a few points that will help the candidates to achieve what s/he wants.
- Discovery of flight.
- College degree.
- Select a training route.
- Apply for a pilot certificate.
- Gain medical certificate.
- Get a pilot certificate.
- Gain your instrument rating.
- Gain your multi-engine rating.
- Earn a commercial pilot certificate.
- Accumulate flight hours
- Earn your Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) certificate.
Thank you. for reading the post and make a guest appearance of you on our website. We hope that you find the article informative. If you have any query or question related to the post then may leave the comment in the comment box below.
If you love reading such an article which is related to salary then may visit our website for such kind of content. and also if you want any other information about salary in different sectors then may also comment down below.
We will make sure that our team will provide you all the information related to the questioned topic. We hope that you will visit soon again.