Here we will be telling you about the RBI Assistant salary and in more detail about there job profile, benefits and perks etc. The RBI Assistant job post is very prestigious and remunerative as it offers a great salary packages along with lots of allowances, benefits and perks. RBI every year invites candidate for the post of RBI Assistant and releases total vacancy of 926. You need to work hard and smart for this post or any government post as there is very high competition among candidates.
Salary Structure of RBI Assistant 2020
After the implementation of 7th pay commission there is enormous hike in RBI Assistant salary, allowances, benefits and perks etc. The exam is conducted by Reserve Bank of India and RBI is the governing body of banks in India. Lakhs of candidates compete for this post every year and several of them get the chance to get posted as RBI Assistant. The pay scale of an RBI Assistant as per the 7th pay commission will be as follows.
- The basic pay will be Rs 14,650/- per month (i.e. Rs 13,150/- plus two advance increments in the scale of ₹ 13150 – 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 –1480(3)– 33240 – 1750(1) – 34990 (20 years)
- This implies:
Initial Basic Pay – Rs 14,650/- per month & the Basic Pay Maximum will be Rs 62400/-
- The initial monthly Gross emoluments for RBI Assistant is approximately Rs 36091/- at present.
|Conducting Body||Reserve Bank of India|
|Basic Salary||Rs.14,650/- per month|
|Allowances||Dearness House Rent, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance|
|Total Salary||Rs.32,429/- per month|
|Accommodation||Quarters will be provided|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, and Local Language Test|
What is the In-Hand Salary of RBI Assistant after implementation 7th pay commission ?
After the implementation of 7th pay commission the monthly In-hand Salary of an RBI Assistant is Rs 36091/-. The RBI Assistant gets the increment twice or thrice a year that increases there monthly salary. Moreover, after every promotion held internally, the salary will be increased further.
|Basic Salary||Rs. 15,060/- per month|
|Pay Scale||Rs 13150 – 750(3)-15400900(4)-19000-1200(6)-26200-1300(2)-28820-1480(3)-33240-1750(1)-34990(20 years)|
|Gross pay||Rs. 32,429|
|In hand salary||Rs. 36,091|
RBI Assistant Perks and Allowances 2020
The RBI Assistant job post is the most reputed job post and those candidates who clear the exam and get selected as an RBI Assistant receive a number of perks and allowances that makes this post famous among youths. Checkout the detailed information about perks and allowances received by an RBI Assistant in the below:
- Allowances: Apart from the basic salary, selected candidates are entitled to get other allowances such as Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance, etc.
- Accommodation: The RBI Assistant will be given Housing Accommodation (Subject to availability) or house rent.
- Reimbursements: For expenses for maintenance of vehicle for official purpose, newspaper, briefcase, book Grant, allowance for the furnishing of residence, etc. as per eligibility.
- Loans and Advances: An RBI Assistant will be granted at concessional rates of interest for Housing, Car, Education, Consumer Articles, and Personal Computer.
- Reimbursement of medical expenses for hospitalization and OPD treatment
- Interest-free Festival Advance will be provided
- Working Days: An RBI Assistant have to work only five days a week
- Public Dealing: There is no public dealing involved. However, you may be needed to address the information providing campaigns
- At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants is approximately ₹ 32528/- including House Rent Allowances.
What are the benefits given to RBI Assistant ?
You will surely curious to know about the benefits of being an RBI Assistant, as this post offers you lot of benefits and perks. The RBI Assistant gets impressive income and apart from that they also receive a number of benefits after joining. The benefits are as follows-
- Accommodation: Bank’s accommodation will be provided as per the subject to availability
- Reimbursements: Reimbursement of expenses for maintenance of vehicle for official purpose, Newspaper, Briefcase, Book Grant, Allowance for furnishing of residence, etc. will be provided as per eligibility.
- Medical Facilities: Dispensary facility besides reimbursement of medical expense of OPD treatment/ hospitalization will be provided as per eligibility.
- Travel Fare Reimbursements: Interest-free festival advance, Leave Fare Concession (Once for two years for self, spouse, and eligible dependents).
- Facility of Loans: Loans and advances at concessional rate of interest for housing, Car, education, consumer articles, personal computers, etc.
- Pension: Selected candidates will be governed by the Defined Contribution New Pension Scheme, in addition to the benefit of Gratuity.
As we have taught in detail about salary of RBI Assistant about their job post, allowances, benefits and perks. The further higher income Post in this Bank is Grade B Post. Just go through the salary of RBI Grade B Officer. If there is any questions coming in your mind you can ask in our comment section mentioned below. Hope you get all answers to you related query regarding RBI Assistant. Stay tuned for more updates.