The job post of RBI Grade B is extremely respectable position, well-paid salary, allowances and warranted future through a pension. In this article we are going to go through the detailed information about the salary, work profile, allowances etc of RBI Grade B and changes in salary after 7th pay commission implementation.
Lakhs of candidates each year fill the form of RBI Grade B post as every Reserve Bank of India (RBI) releases variety of vacancies for varied posts each year. This year’s examination for Grade B post consists of 3 phases for choice of candidates. After clearing and selected after phase-I and Phase-II of the exam candidates are called for the final interview process.
This is a beautiful chance to urge related to the general public sector and create use of the perks offered. Candidates trying to find a chance within the banking field will apply for this post as presently as doable. Read further to find out more on RBI Officers Salary.
Salary Structure of RBI Grade B
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is the central bank of India, who control monetary policies and other banking system policies in India. The RBI Grade B post is very reputed job post where the candidates have a great career opportunity as well as they also get job security. The starting in hand salary of RBI Grade B will be around Rs 35,150/-.
The RBI Grade B income is tabulated below:
|RBI Grade B Basic Pay||Rs 35,150/-|
|RBI Grade B Pay Scale||35150 – 1750(9)– 50900-EB-1750(2)-54400-2000(4)-624000|
|RBI Grade B Grade Pay||Not applicable|
|RBI Grade B Salary :NET Salary Including All Allowances||Rs 67,933/-|
What are the allowances RBI Grade B gets?
Apart from the impressive income of RBI Grade B, they also get the allowances such as Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family Allowance, Telephone Allowance, Conveyance Allowance etc. will also be provided. It is a great job post so it offers you a great career opportunity. Lets have a look on the allowances for RBI Grade B –
- Dearness Allowance(DA): The RBI Grade B gets the Dearness Allowance of 113% of the salary.
- HRA Allowance: The Reserve Bank of India Grade B gets the 2BHK/3BHK flat. If the employees don’t seem to be allotted with flats, then they’ll claim up to Rs 7,000 as rent allowance.
- Medical Allowance : Medical allowances up to 4000 Rupees are often claimed. These allowances are valid for the dependents of the employees.
- Education Allowance: RBI Grade B officer will avail Rs. 4000/- underneath education allowance monthly.
- Fuel Allowance : A 550 litres of fuel per month are often claimed.
- Maid Allowance : Rs 3000/- is obtainable underneath the maid allowance is received by RBI Grade B officers.
- Mobile Allowance : A claim up to Rs 1500/- as mobile allowance.
- Sodexo Coupons : RBI provides the officer with Sodexo coupons price Rs 2000/- which may be spent on food/groceries.
- Leave Fare Concession Travel (LFC) : The RBI can provide around Rs 100000 for the workers underneath LFC allowance. This may be availed once in 2 years, by the worker and his dependents.
- Briefcase allowance : The officers will avail Rs.7000 underneath case allowance. This quantity are often reimbursed once in each 3 years.
- Spectacles allowances : Spectacles allowance of Rs 7000/- are often claimed for either the RBI Grade B officer or the relation.
Increments of RBI Grade B officer
All the Officers selected through RBI Grade B 2020 Exam will receive an annual salary range of 12-14 Lac. Along with the CTC, various emoluments & allowances are given.
The Pay Scale for the RBI grade B Officer is Rs. 35150-1750(9)-50900-EB-1750(2)-54400-2000(4)-62400.
This can further explained as follows:
- Initial Basic Pay – Rs 35150 with a yearly increment of Rs 1750 for 9 years
- For the next 2 years RBI Grade B officer gets Rs. 50900 and yearly increment of Rs 1750 in the executive band.
- after 4 years the the officer are RBI Grade B officer earning Rs 54400 and yearly increment of Rs 2000.
Thus, the RBI Grade B Salary is Rs. 62,400/- (Maximum) and this is when an employee does not take any promotion. It need hard work to compete for such a big grade post and you should very well know about the Tips and Tricks for clearing RBI Grade B officer examination.
Hope you have got all related details about Reserve Bank of India aka RBI Grade B Officer Salary, grade pay and rank they serve. If there is any question coming in your mind regarding RBI Grade B officer salary, rank etc you can ask in our comment section mentioned below. We will see you soon till that stay tuned with us for more interesting updates.