The SSC Phase VII recruitment 2019, updates are here on the page. All the related necessary important updates are mentioned as per your convenience.
Staff Selection Commission was formed on 04 November 1975. That means from now it’s 43 years ago. The headquarter was located at New Delhi, India.
The Selection Commission is responsible for conducting the exam at a various level like- The SSC conducts the exam of CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level) on 01 July 2019 to 21 July 2019.
So, the current and latest chairman of the SSC is Ashim Khurana, who is an I.A.S. (Former Secretary, UPSC) and he joined as Chairman of S.S.C. on 09 December 2015.
The commission also responsible for conducting the exam on 10th level or we can say at SSC MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) level. The exam is going to held on 02 August To 06 September 2019, and the admit cards are out too.
Staff Selection Commission has called up the application for various Graduation/Matriculation & Intermediate Level Posts.
Now, there are in total 1,190 application for job applicants.
Job Candidates who are agog and knowledgeable to fill up the form may fill it soon because this is a perfect moment for the interviewee to work with this organization. To know more about the application, move downward.
|Age Limit||Max. 30 Years|
SC/ST – 35 Years
OBC – 33 Years
|Total Vacancy||1,190 Vacant Seats|
Date To Be Remember For SSC Phase VII Recruitment 2019
The dates for the exam of staff selection commission is listed below in the table. The candidates who are interested in the application may fill-up the form as soon as possible.
Because some times candidate applies at the last movement and it’s a chance to create heavy traffic on the network, and that leads to crash the lending page.
|Starting Date- Apply Form||06 August 2019|
|Deadline Date||31 August 2019|
|Last Day of Payment||02 September 2019|
|Last Day of Form||31 August 2019|
|Admit Card||Will here be soon|
|Exam Date||Will here be soon|
|Result Release Date||Will here be soon|
SSC Phase VII Application Fee
First of all the fee payment is not refundable in any case. Reckoning mode online :- visa/master/credit/debit/Rupay Card/ UPI. If you want to know more about emolument may check the official website.
|General & OBC Candidates||Rs. 100/-|
|Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Female, PH Candidates||Nil|
SSC Vacancy Selection Proces
- Graduation Level – Graduation Degree in any stream from any recognized university
- Matriculation Level – matriculation (Class 10th) level of Examination from any recognized board.
- Higher Secondary Level – Intermediate (class 12th) level examination from any recognized board.
- All sort of links must present in the description box below (some useful links for you) applicants may check all information regarding the application there.
SSC Phase VII 2019 Selection Process
The selection process under SSC Phase VII is having different phases under different level of exam. The number of phases increases as we go higher towards Graduation level, that level consist of four phases.
MTS level which is 10th level exam:- It consists of the post like- Hindi Translator, SSC Multitasking, Stenographer and etc.
CHSL level which is also called 12th level exam:- It consists of a post like- SSC GD Constable, Scientific Assistant Post, Selection Post, Central Police Organization, SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam (SSC CHSL) and etc.
CGL level and another name is Graduation level exam:- Now, this is consist of the higher post like- SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination (SSC CGL), Income Tax Inspector, Income-tax Officer, Engineer and many more.
|PHASES||10 TH LEVEL||12 TH LEVEL||GRADUATION LEVEL|
|Phase 1||Online Examination||Online Examination (Preliminary Exams)||Online Examination (Preliminary Exams)|
|Phase 2||Descriptive Test||Descriptive Test||Online Examination (Mains Exams)|
|Phase 3||–||Computer Skill test||Descriptive Test|
|Phase 4||–||–||Computer Skill test|
Now, it’s time to describe the stage under an application process. So for that, you need to visit the official website after that the form filling process will carry on.
- What you need to do first after visiting the website, you need to log in if you have an id and password and if then check on the right side of the website in the box of login you find a term new user, so click on that.
- after clicking on that just fill all the basic details about you. and make sure that you fill the information all correct after that save and proceed to step number two.
- On that page, you need to fill some additional details like your percentage, extra course, contact, and many more basic details after that just save and proceed to the next and final step.
- During the last and final step, you need to submit your passport size photograph and signature.
- The size of the photograph is 20 KB to 50KB the photo must be colored and JPEG format
- Scanned Signature in JPEG Format (20 KB to 50 KB)
- After that, you can submit your application and if you lie under general and OBC category then you need to pay application money.
Number Of Post Under Each Level
The number of the post under SSC vacancy 2019 is mentioned below in the table. The number of posts may vary slightly, so candidates are requested to verify with the official website.
|DIFFERENT LEVELS||NUMBER OF POSTS|
|Graduation Level||621 Posts|
|Matriculation Level||441 Posts|
|Higher Secondary Level||128 Posts|
On 21 February 2018, a report was filed that the screenshots of the exam question paper of SSC Tier 2 was leaked on social media before the exam began. That led to massive protests.
The authorities nullify the exam, and Central Bureau of Investigation holds the investigation and after releasing a First information report it was said that several entities including employees of Sify Technologies have allegedly participated in the leak.
The Tier 3 exam for that year was also postponed. So candidates may also take care of such practices which leads to protests.
Some Useful Links For You:-
|Download Official SSC Notification|
|Download Starting Date Notice of SSC|
|Official SSC Website|
|Apply for SSC|
|Download Short Notice Of SSC|