Here we have mention the all related details regarding Station Master Salary, Job Profile, Promotions etc. All the interested candidates thirstily waiting to figure in central govt ought to recognize this Latest Employment News. So, interested aspirants recognize the details before applying. Postulation will refer the subsequent sections to grasp Salary of station master Per Month, when 7th Pay Commission implemented, Grade Pay and more Prospects.
Station master is a secured job profile a candidate and look for. Time to time they get promoted to higher post or by giving Exams they can get promoted fastly. They also get benefits as well as the good salary. Salary is based on the zone and city they are working. We have mention about its in more detail below, lets check it out.
RRB NTPC Station Master and Other Posts Salary
As per the RRB NTPC 2019 notification, all NTPC posts are classified into 2 sorts, particularly Graduate Posts and Undergraduate Posts. Allow us to currently look at the name of the posts below every class and their initial pay (initial monthly RRB NTPC remuneration as per the 7th CPC):
RRB NTPC Graduate Posts
- Traffic Assistant: Rs 25,000
- Goods Guard: Rs 29,200
- Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk: Rs Rs 29,200
- Senior Clerk cum Typist: Rs 29,200
- Junior Account Assistant cum Typist: Rs 29,200
- Senior Time Keeper: Rs 29,200
- Commercial Apprentice: Rs 35,400
- Station Master: Rs 35,400
RRB NTPC Undergraduate Posts
- Junior Clerk cum Typist: Rs 19,900
- Accounts Clerk cum Typist: Rs 19,900
- Junior Time Keeper: Rs 19,900
- Trains Clerk: Rs 19,900
- Commercial cum Ticket Clerk: Rs 21,700
RRB Station Master Salary structure
The initial pay of a station master in RRB is around Rs. 35,400/- as per the 7th Pay Commission level. Station Master gets Rs. 42k – 44k in hand salary after all deductions. There are other perks and benefits also provided by Railway. The opposite allowances rely upon the assorted conditions and thus can’t be expressed uniformly. The common major allowances area unit as follows:
- Dearness Allowance
- Transport Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- Furniture Allowance etc.
- Night duty allowance = 2700 per month
Below is the salary structure of a Station Master in RRB:
- Basic Pay = 35400
- DA = 1770 (5%@present)
- TPA =1800
- DA TPA = 90
- X class city 24% = 8496
- Y class city 16% = 5664
- Z class city 8%=2832
Gross Salary :
- X class city = 50255
- Y class city = 47424
- Z class city = 44592
- NPS 10% OF (3) : 3717
- CGHIS : 30
- Professional Tax : 250
- Total Deduction : 3997
In Hand Salary :
- X class city = 46260
- Y class city = 43320
- Z class city =40580
RRB NTPC Salary: Post-wise Job Profile
The RRB NTPC job descriptions for various posts are as beneath :
|RRB NTPC Posts||RRB NTPC Job Profile|
|Traffic Assistant||1. To take care of traffic and signal|
2. Have to work in different shifts
|Goods Guard||1. No fixed timings of work|
2. To monitor the functioning of the vehicle
3. To conduct checks for loose ends in the train
|Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||1. Works in Ticket Booking Offices|
2. To book luggage and goods
|Senior Clerk cum Typist||1. Responsible for clerical works at different departments|
2. Supervises junior clerks
|Junior Account Assistant cum Typist||1. Takes care of accounts|
2. Keeps track of transactions, expenditures, claim settlements, etc.
3. Makes accounts-related reports
4. Manages and compiles budgets as per the rules
5. Checks financial irregularities
|Senior Time Keeper||1. Works in sync with the entire railway network|
2. Keeps records of time regarding movements of train
3. Works in various shifts
|Commercial Apprentice||1. Multi-skilled supervisors in various commercial branches|
2. Posted as Commercial Supervisor / Goods Supervisor / Commercial Inspector / Parcel Supervisor
|Station Master||1. Supervises the activities in a rail station|
2. In-charge of the station
3. Ensures passengers do not face any problem
|Junior Clerk cum Typist||1. Assists the senior clerks|
2. Responsible for data entry
|Accounts Clerk cum Typist||1. Works in the accounts and finance team|
2. Keeps track of various transactions
3. Helps in administrative activities
|Junior Time Keeper||1. Assists the Senior Time Keeper in maintaining records of arrival/departure of trains|
|Trains Clerk||1. Maintains general records related to trains and their conditions|
2. Responsible to keep track of the number of coaches in trains
|Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||1. Responsible for issuing tickets through CRS and UTS|
2. Keeps and maintains records related to luggage
Railways Station Master Promotion and Career aspects
In Indian Railways , promotion are supported vacancies that makes it terribly untimely. there’s no onerous and quick rule of being promoted. However, if associate worker isn’t being promoted for over ten years, the railways advances the grade pay of that worker with the arrears up to the present day. However we tend to cannot say there’s no promotions, later or early however promotions are of course . here are any details relating to the promotional aspects of station master(SM).
- Very First echelon a station master get after being promoted is Station Master Superintendent(SS).
- Secondly, SS or as a station master also to Assistant Operations Manager (AOM) officers (Group “A”) need to give departmental exam conducted by UPSC after 8 years of group C service. Normally promotion happens to Station master in 10-15 years of service. Many of them retire as SS(station suprintendent).
- And lastly, AOM (Assistant Operation Manager) to Divisional Operation Manager (DOM) and further promotions happens after each 4-5 years.
Benefits and perks
A Station Master operating beneath the biggest employer of India ie., Indian Railways and acquire several perks in reference to there services. Some perks that a station master gets square mentioned below:-
- Compensation on place holidays.
- A travelling card issued by Indian Railways that provides free travelling all over India in 3 AC to the employee and his family members.
- Daily allowance at the side of mileage allowance for native journey beyond 8 km.
- Station master duty shift is 8 hours and they can do overtime also which they get paid extra overtime.
- Festivals bonus.
- Railway pass for family of 3 AC only 3 per year.
- All over India they can get transfer if they wish.
- Special allowance for child care for women with disabilities and academic allowances.
- Female candidates gets privelege throughout posting as they’re mostly posted in city areas.
- Special compensatory allowance for Tribal/Schedule area.
RRB Station Master Exam Overview and Selection Process
|Name of Board||RRB (Railway Recruitment Board)|
|Name of Posts||Station Master|
|Total Station Master vacancies||6865|
|Age limit||18-33 years|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Location of Job||21 RRB’s Regions|
The selection procedure under the station master recruitment in RRB will be based on three different stages which are as follows:
- Computer Based Test (CBT-1): In the first stage, a written test consists of three different subjects for a total of 100 marks.
- Computer Based Test (CBT-2): In the second stage, the written test will again be consisting of three different subjects for a total of 120 marks.
- Skill Test
So that’s it for now hope to see you soon.