Today we are going to help you to prepare for IBPS PO job post with some best ways that will surely help you to crack the exam. For any examination there is need of hard work, without doing hard work no tips and tricks is useful. There are lots of candidates who are preparing for IBPS PO Exam and for them we have come with this topic “Best ways to prepare for IBPS PO Exam”. Working in Bank is a dream job for many of us as it provides you impressive earning and most importantly the security of job. IBPS PO salary is impressive as this post also offers you lots of opportunities to get progress at higher level in your career. Lets move forward to know more.
IBPS PO Preparation Tips | IBPS Selection Process and Syllabus
IBPS is the aim of many candidates as it is the dream job for those who wants to establish themselves in Banks. There are lakhs of candidates who are in the race to get recruited as IBPS PO. You must be aware of IBPS PO latest exam pattern and syllabus before making any strategies to prepare IBPS PO in best ways.
Now it’s time to look at the IBPS selection process/ (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) PO exam phases. After that, you will the number of the question and marking scheme of the exam.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection PO Exam is an online computer-based test and is conducted in two phases:
- Prelims Exam of IBPS PO
- Mains Exam of IBPS PO
The subjects included in IBPS PO Exams are:
- English Language
- Numerical Ability
- General Awareness
- Computer Knowledge
For further information, refer to the table below:
|IBPS PO Mains Pattern- Paper||Section||Number of Questions||Marks Allotted||Time Allotted|
|Objective Test||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 min|
|English Language||35||40||40 min|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 min|
|General Awareness, Economy & Banking Awareness||40||40||35 min|
|Descriptive Test||English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||30 min|
Syllabus and marking criteria for IBPS PO Exam
|IBPS PO Prelims Exam Pattern – Section||Number of Questions||Marks Allotted||Time Allotted|
|English Language||30||30||20 min|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 min|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min|
What are the Best ways To Prepare For IBPS PO?| IBPS PO Preparation Tips and Tricks
To prepare for the PO test, the candidate ought to divide and break down the whole study arrange as per the total bank PO program.
This segregation supported Prelims and Mains Exams helps the candidate to specialize in the target that needs to be achieved there on specific day for the test.
Candidates ought to under go the IBPS PO Prelims test Analysis for clarity on the question pattern.
Proper preparation of the topics coated within the IBPS PO Mains test Analysis makes the preparation straight forward.
Once the correct preparation is finished as per the target, it’s easier to attain well within the test. Have a look on below points for Best ways to prepare for IBPS PO Exam.
- Examine the syllabus in Systematic Manner : The IBPS doesn’t specify a definitive bank examination information for any of its exams. However, one will deduce the most important topics that feature once a year from learning past years’ bank examination question papers. These topics are offered on-line and offline in conjunction with IBPS PO study material.
- Build a Study Plan : The preparation strategy ought to embrace a well-planned schedule of study. Aspirants ought to aim to hide parts of the bank examination information consecutive and embrace revision of topics sporadically. The study arrange ought to additionally embrace analysing previous years’ bank examination question papers and characteristic necessary topics for the examination.
- Trying Regular Mock Tests : Mock tests ought to be a spotlight space for the examination. This is often as a result of one has got to answer an oversized range of queries in a very short quantity of your time. Solve IBPS PO mock tests and keep updated with the kind of queries asked within the bank exams. Attempting mock tests has two blessings. First, it provides the aspirant a decent plan of their preparation level, permitting them to accentuate concentrate on weak areas of the IBPS information. Second, it additionally provides ample observe in finding queries at intervals the stipulated time. This is important because the IBPS PO examination is conducted on-line with no scope of re-attempting queries once a vicinity has been finished.
- Reading Newspapers Regularly : Reading newspapers is a crucial for everyone in many aspect and for IBPS PO preparation also. Candidates ought to frequently browse the newspaper, concentrate on the business pages to hide current affairs for the examination. This becomes a giant someone throughout the examination whereas trying the final Awareness section.
- Concentrate on One Stage At A Time : The PO examination could be a two-stage examination with an oversized overlap within the IBPS information between them. Candidates ought to concentrate on one stage of the examination at a time because the pattern is analogous. Preparation for the Prelims additionally covers an oversized a part of the IBPS information for the Mains. Preparation for the IBPS PO Mains examination might then be focussed on the additional subjects that represent its IBPS PO information.
- Review Previous Year Question Papers : Analysing the question papers from previous years exams, candidates apprehend the amount of examination and additionally perceive what the precise exam pattern is being followed. This is particularly counseled for the candidates showing for the primary time within the IBPS PO examination. Candidates are going to be ready to review, queries from that topics square measure commonly asked and which of them square measure reduced from the examination purpose of read.
- Concentrate on each Subject : A sectional, also as overall stop, is discharged for each prelims and mains part of the examination. Thus, it’s necessary that a candidate doesn’t simply concentrate on one subject however enough time is devoted for the preparation of every subject enclosed within the IBPS PO information. There square measure 5 major subjects that a candidate has got to prepare. This includes Reasoning Ability, Quantitative power, Computer information, English Language, General/ Banking/ money Awareness.
- Analysing the Previous Year Cut Off : It is necessary that aspirant is cognizant of the minimum qualifying marks from the previous years, and also, analyses the trend increase or decrease within the stop marks. This may modify the candidate to apprehend associate degree approximate worth of the stop marks.
We hope that you find a sufficient amount of knowledge about Best ways to prepare for IBPS PO Exam. If have any query regarding this post may leave a comment in the given box below, afterward, our team will help you out as soon as possible. Thanks for your visit, and I hope to see you soon.