Today we are going to help you in your preparation for NIACL Assistant job post with some best tips. NIACL (New India Assurance Company Ltd) may be a public sector General insurance company of India. It operates each in India and in foreign countries. As per the survey for 2015-16, the corporate operates in 28 countries. It’s been rated “AAA/ Stable” by the CRISIL as NIACL has the best degree of economic Strength to honor its Policyholders obligations.
Those who are willing to work in government sector will surely seeking to work as NIACL Assistant. NIACL Assistant is one of the most famous job post, as NIACL Assistant salary is impressive and apart of that they have a great career opportunity also. The notification for 2019 is nonetheless to be declared on the official web site. Last year there have been a complete of 685 vacancies. For this year, the vacancies are expected to be higher in range.
NIACL Assistant Tips| NIACL Assistant Selection Process| NIACL Assistant Exam Phases
NIACL is the aim of many candidates as it is the India’s leading General Insurance Company. There are lakhs of candidates who are in the race to get recruited as NIACL Assistant. You must be aware of NIACL Assistant latest exam pattern and syllabus before making any strategies for NIACL Assistant preparation.
Now it’s time to look at the NIACL selection process/ (New India Assurance Co. Ltd.) Assistant exam phases. After that, you will the number of the question and marking scheme of the exam.
NIACL Assistant Exam is an online computer-based test and is conducted in two phases:
- Prelims Exam of NIACL Assistant
- Mains Exam of NIACL Assistant
The subjects included in NIACL Assistant Exams are:
- English Language
- Numerical Ability
- General Awareness
- Computer Knowledge
For further information, refer to the table below:
|Mode of examination
|NIACL Assistant Prelims
|NIACL Assistant Mains
|New India Assurance Company Limited
|Number of questions
|NIACL Assistant Prelims Examination
|NIACL Assistant Mains Examination
Composite 120 minutes
NIACL Assistant Preparation Tips And Tricks| Tips, and Trick Regarding Each Stage
The NIACL exam conducted for the recruitment of Assistant requires a strategized plan for preparation as well as giving the exam as it’s the officer job post.
We will see check out how to prepare for the subject which is coming in the NIACL Assistant exam, Just follow all the tips and tricks regarding the NIACL Assistant Preparation for scoring good marks in the exam.
The (New India Assurance Co. Ltd) NIACL Assistant Preparation Tips And Tricks regarding the exam is as follows:-
- Candidates must go through to the syllabus of NIACL Assistant exam before starting the preparation of exam. After that you must have schedule your time management and divide the time according to the subject wise.
- Candidates ought to explore for their strengths within the paper and certify they prepare them well. The preliminary exam is just qualifying in nature, therefore candidates ought to prepare and attempt the question that they are confident about.
- Since there is negative marking for each wrong attempt, candidates should not attempt the questions they are not sure of.
- Candidates ought to browse newspapers daily, keep a track on all recent activities round the world as this might facilitate them get marks quickly within the general awareness section.
- Candidates ought to provide regular mock tests because it provides an inspiration concerning the structure of the paper and helps maintain the speed balance.
- Revision is the most vital part of your preparation for any examination any exam you are preparing for. So keep revising the until you get succeed.
In this time of gratitude, we give thanks to you. We value your patronage and appreciate your confidence in us. Counting you among our readers is something for which we are especially grateful.
We hope that you find a sufficient amount of knowledge about (New India Assurance Co. Ltd) NIACL AAO Assistant Preparation Tips And Tricks. If have any query regarding this post may leave a comment in the given box below, afterward, our team will help you out as soon as possible. Thanks for your visit, and I hope to see you soon.