Today I am going to discuss the topic of SSC MTS SALARY 2019. I will cover all the necessary important point which are relevant to the topic.
If you are totally interested in the post then you can also check the article which is on the tips and trick of How To Prepare For SSC MST and also there is an application that is related to the post of SSC Stenographer Grade C & D.
Now, it’s time to take a quick recap of the exam pattern, subjects and time duration allotted towards the paper. If you want this information in detail then click on the above link to find it.
If you remember these points then it becomes easy for you to get a job under the SSC MTS level. The point will help you to make up your mind regarding the salary of MST level employees.
|BASIS OF INFORMATION||SHORT INFORMATION OF SSC MULTI TASKING STAFF|
|The Paper Conducting Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Eligibility Criteria||10th Passed|
|Phases in the Exam||Paper- I: Computer Based Test|
Paper- II: Offline
|Total Number of Questions||Paper 1: 100|
Paper 2: Not Specified
|Number of subjects||Paper 1: Subject Number 1:- General Intelligence & Reasoning |
Subject Number 2:- Numerical Aptitude
Subject Number 3:- General English
Last and Final Subject Number 4:- General Awareness
Paper 2: Essay & Letter Writing
|Maximum Marks Under Different Phases||Paper 1: 100 Marks|
Paper 2: 50 Marks
(Negative marking of 0.25)
|Type of Questions||Paper 1: Objective (Multiple Choice Questions)|
Paper 2: Descriptive (Essay/ Letter Writing)
|Time allotted toward the exam of SSC MTS||Paper 1: 90 minutes|
Paper 2: 30 minutes
|Age Limit||18 to 25 year|
|Working Day and Timings after getting employment||5 day a week (Saturday and Sunday off)|
9 am to 5 am (no extra work)
|How you get Posted||1) one state lifetime|
2) only one department
(transfer in the same state and department or sate)
|Language of paper||It can be English or Hindi|
SSC MTS employee salary under 7th pay commission in 2019
Now we will see the salary structure of Multi-tasking staff employed under SSC (staff selection commission). The salary of an employee is calculated is as follows:-
- Pay Band:- Rs. 5,200 to Rs. Rs. 20,200
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 1,800
- Basic Pay:- Rs. 18,000
- Gross Salary:- Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 24,000
- In hand salary:- Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 22,000
|BASIS||MULTI-TASKING STAFF (GP 1800)||MULTI-TASKING STAFF (GP 1800)||MULTI-TASKING STAFF (GP 1800)|
|City (Category)||City X||City Y||City Z|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 18,000||Rs. 18,000||Rs. 18,000|
|House Rent Allowance||Rs. 4,320||Rs. 2,880||Rs. 1,440|
|Traveling Allowance||Rs. 1,350||Rs. 900||Rs. 900|
|Dearness Allowance on Traveling Allowance||–||–||–|
|Gross Salary||Rs. 23,670||Rs. 21,780||Rs. 20,340|
|National Pension System||Rs. 1,800||Rs. 1,800||Rs. 1,800|
|Cost of Central Government Health Scheme||Rs. 125||Rs. 125||Rs. 125|
|Central Government Employees Group Insurance Scheme||Rs. 1,500||Rs. 1,500||Rs. 1,500|
|Total Deduction||Rs. 3,425||Rs. 3,425||Rs. 3,425|
|In -Hand Salary||Rs. 20,245||Rs. 18,355||Rs. 16,915|
SSC Multi-tasking staff job profile and promotion
The promotion of employees shows how efficiently s/he can work. By getting a promotion the employee also gets encouragement to do work in a better way.
Under SSC MTS level are also an employee and their salary get increase too. The promotion takes place after three years, with an increment in the salary structure.
- There are two types of increments provided under the pay band.
- Annual increments:- AL is to be paid at the rate of 3% of total pay in the pay band and the corresponding grade pay.
- Promotional increments:- Departmental exams are conducted in order to promote employees in government offices of various ministries.
- The grade pay increase with every promotion.
- 1st Promotion:- Rs. 1,900 after 3 years of service
- 2nd Promotion:- Rs. 2,000 after 3 years of service
- 3rd Promotion:- Rs. 2,400 after 5 years of service
SSC MTS Job Profile 2019
- Maintenance of parks, lawns, and potted plants
- Any other work assigned by the superior authority person
- Driving of vehicles like car, if you have possessed a valid driving license
- General cleanliness and maintenance of the section
- Dusting of furniture
- Watch and ward duties
- Cleaning of furniture
- Opening and closing of room
- Cleaning of rooms
- Work-related to his ITI qualification
- Physical maintenance of records of the section
- Carrying of files and other papers within the building
- Photocopying of paper, sending of fax
- Delivery of dark
- Other clerical work in the selections
- Assisting in routine office work like diary, dispatch including on computer.
In this time of gratitude, we give thanks to you. We value your patronage and appreciate your confidence in us.
Counting you among our readers is something for which we are especially grateful. We hope that you find a sufficient amount of knowledge about the SSC MTS Salary 2019.
If have any query regarding this post may leave a comment in the given box below, afterward, our team will help you out as soon as possible. Thanks for your visit, and I hope to see you soon.